For the 25th, 30th, 40th and 60th and older reunions:
- We will give you our guidebook to successful reunions.
- We will give you contact information for other recent reunion committee members who have volunteered to give you advice.
- We will give you our list of your classmates for whom we do not have current email or postal addresses.
- We will publicize your reunion via email blasts to your class and through our website and in our newsletter.
- We will set up on-line ticket sales for your event, and process checks for those who do not want to pay online.
- Should your class want to a school tour, we will help. Please realize that tours are subject to DOE permit approval and prior scheduling commitments. Additionally, there is a fee associated to open the building outside of regular school days.
- When available, student volunteers can help your reunion committee in finding missing classmates.