Class of 1953 – 70-Year Reunion
THE STUYVESANT HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
the CLASS OF 1953 to their
to be held on
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2023
9:15AM | Class of 1953 (early) Check-In
9:30AM – 11:30AM | Bagel Breakfast in the Principal’s Conference Room (Rm 107)
12:00PM | General Admission Check-In at the School
12:15PM | Welcome Remarks
12:30PM – 2:00PM | Boxed Lunch in the Principal’s Conference Room (Rm 107)
12:45PM | Tours, student performances, meet with current Stuyvesant teachers!
- Student-led tours will go on throughout the day
- Throughout the building there will be student performances and demos
- The School Store on the second floor will be open
3:00PM | All-Class Happy Hour (with light snacks)
- Mingle with your classmates and other Stuy alumni at Stuyvesant
RSVP today!PURCHASE YOUR TICKET HERE
- Saturday Bagel Breakfast at Stuyvesant High School – $20 per ticket
- Saturday Boxed Lunch at Stuyvesant High School – $20 per ticket
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will not be sold at the door. You MUST register in advance.
Check out who else is attending here. (coming soon)
Your registration confirmation email will serve as your ticket(s).
Kindly RSVP by October 5, 2023.
CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE SPECIAL NEEDS?
Yes! All are welcome to join us at 345 Chambers Street. Please do not allow a special need to keep you from attending Reunion. The new Stuyvesant High School building is fully accessible. We want everyone to enjoy their time visiting and to participate in as many Reunion activities as possible.
If you anticipate needing a special accommodation based on a medical condition or (dis)ability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will do our very best to accommodate your request.
WHAT IF MY PLANS CHANGE AND I NEED TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
The following provides important information concerning any request to cancel your registration for any Stuy Reunion event (hosted by your Class or the Stuyvesant High School Alumni Association). Except as the Alumni Association may decide in its sole discretion, full and partial refunds:
- WILL NOT be given if the request for cancellation is received after October 13, 2023
- WILL NOT be given in the case of inclement weather
- WILL NOT be given in the case of a no show or partially or completely missed event(s)
- WILL reflect a $10.00 processing fee
- WILL be made using the original form of payment, if granted
Please submit cancellation requests in writing via this REQUEST FORM by 3 p.m. ET on October 13, 2023.