Class of 2018 – 5-Year Reunion
Can you believe it's been 5 years?!
THE STUYVESANT HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
the CLASS OF 2018 to their
to be held on
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2023
The Stuyvesant High School Alumni Association (SHSAA) is excited to announce that as part of this year’s All-Class Reunion Weekend, the Class of ’18 will be celebrating their 5-Year Reunion on Saturday, October 21, 2023.
Tickets include the day event at Stuyvesant and the evening reception in a private space at Tailor Public House (with two drinks and hors d’oeuvres). Tickets are cheaper the earlier you register so be sure to reserve your spot today! You are welcome to bring a spouse, partner, or other guest.
Please spread the word – we’re actively seeking classmates that we have lost touch with. You are welcome to bring a spouse, partner, or other guest.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at: [email protected]
12:00PM | Check-In at the School
12:15PM | Welcome Remarks
12:45PM | Tours, student performances, meet with Stuyvesant teachers!
- Student-led tours will go on throughout the day.
- Throughout the building there will be student performances and demos.
- The School Store on the second floor will be open.
3:00PM – 4:00PM | Happy Hour (with light snacks)
- Mingle with your classmates and other Stuy alumni at Stuyvesant
6:00PM – 9:00PM | Class of 2018 Party at Tailor Public House
- Enjoy the evening at your class party, which will be held at Tailor Public House
- Reunion tickets includes two drinks and hors d’oeuvres
- You are welcome to bring a spouse, partner, or other guest.
RSVP today!PURCHASE YOUR TICKET HERE
- Early Bird – $35 per ticket (until September 15)
- General Admission – $45 per ticket
You are welcome to bring a spouse, partner, or other guest. Make sure to RSVP for the events at Stuy so we can have an accurate headcount for tours and other events happening at the school!
Check out who else is attending here.
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will not be sold at the door. You MUST register in advance.
If you wish to only attend the events at Stuyvesant from 12pm-4pm, you can purchase a ticket for $25 on the order form.
Your registration confirmation email will serve as your ticket(s).
Kindly RSVP by October 16, 2023.
Photo Booth – Take some wacky pics with your friends!
Find your Class Cube! – Tour guides will be available to show you where your class cube is located and to tell you about its contents.
CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE SPECIAL NEEDS?
Yes! All are welcome to join us at 345 Chambers Street. Please do not allow a special need to keep you from attending Reunion. The new Stuyvesant High School building is fully accessible. We want everyone to enjoy their time visiting and to participate in as many Reunion activities as possible.
If you anticipate needing a special accommodation based on a medical condition or (dis)ability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will do our very best to accommodate your request.
WHAT IF MY PLANS CHANGE AND I NEED TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
The following provides important information concerning any request to cancel your registration for any Stuy Reunion event (hosted by your Class or the Stuyvesant High School Alumni Association). Except as the Alumni Association may decide in its sole discretion, full and partial refunds:
- WILL NOT be given if the request for cancellation is received after October 13, 2023
- WILL NOT be given in the case of inclement weather
- WILL NOT be given in the case of a no show or partially or completely missed event(s)
- WILL reflect a $10.00 processing fee
- WILL be made using the original form of payment, if granted
Please submit cancellation requests in writing via this REQUEST FORM by 3 p.m. ET on October 13, 2023.