Class of 2015 – 7 Year Reunion
THE STUYVESANT HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
the CLASS OF 2015 to their
to be held on
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2022
We are really excited to have the Class of 2015 come home. We’re looking to build this into a wonderful event to remember.
Tickets include the day event at Stuyvesant and the evening reception at Tavern on Reade with 3 hours of OPEN BAR, food, music, and friends. Tickets are cheaper the earlier you register so be sure to reserve your spot today!
Order yours today!PURCHASE YOUR TICKET HERE
- Early Bird – $55 per ticket EXTENDED UNTIL OCTOBER 9
- General Admission – $65 per ticket
Make sure to RSVP for the events at Stuy so we can have an accurate headcount for tours and other events happening at the school!
If you wish to only attend the events at Stuyvesant from 2pm-5pm, you can purchase a ticket for $10 on the order form.
2:00PM | Check-In at the School
2:15PM | Welcome Remarks
2:45PM | Tours, student performances, meet with Stuyvesant teachers!
- Student-led tours will go on every 30 minutes.
- Throughout the building there will be student performances and demos.
4:00PM – 5:00PM | Happy Hour (with light snacks)
- Mingle with your classmates and other Stuy alumni at Stuyvesant
7:00PM – 10:00PM | Class of 2015 Party at Tavern on Reade
- Enjoy the evening at your class party at Tavern on Reade, privately reserved for the Class of 2015 and their guests.
- Reunion tickets include open bar and appetizers
Photo Booth – Take some wacky pics with your friends!
Find your Class Cube! – Tour guides will be available to show you where your class cube is located and to tell you about its contents.
CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE SPECIAL NEEDS?
Yes! All are welcome to join us at 345 Chambers Street. Please do not allow a special need to keep you from attending Reunion. The new Stuyvesant High School building is fully accessible. We want everyone to enjoy their time visiting and to participate in as many Reunion activities as possible.
If you anticipate needing a special accommodation based on a medical condition or (dis)ability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will do our very best to accommodate your request.
WHAT IF MY PLANS CHANGE AND I NEED TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
The following provides important information concerning any request to cancel your registration for the Fall 2022 All-Class Reunion hosted by the Stuyvesant High School Alumni Association. Except as the Alumni Association may decide in its sole discretion, full and partial refunds:
- WILL NOT be given if the request for cancellation is received after October 14, 2022
- WILL NOT be given in the case of inclement weather
- WILL NOT be given in the case of a no show or partially or completely missed event(s)
- WILL reflect a $2.00 processing fee
- WILL be made using the original form of payment, if granted
Please submit cancellation requests in writing via this REQUEST FORM by 3 p.m. ET on October 14, 2022.