Class of 1958 – 65-Year Reunion
THE STUYVESANT HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
the CLASS OF 1958 to their
to be held on
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2023
We are actively seeking classmates that we have lost touch with.
Send inquiries to: [email protected]
The (Tentative) Agenda
9:15AM | Class of 1958 (early) Check-In
9:30AM – 11:00AM | Bagel Breakfast in Room XX
12:00PM | General Admission Check-In at the School
12:15PM | Welcome Remarks
12:30PM – 2:00PM | Box Lunch and Soft Drinks in Room XX
12:45PM | Tours, student performances, meet with current Stuyvesant teachers!
- Student-led tours will go on throughout the day
- Throughout the building there will be student performances and demos
- The School Store on the second floor will be open
3:00PM | All-Class Happy Hour (with light snacks)
- Mingle with your classmates and other Stuy alumni at Stuyvesant
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm | “Classic” Happy Hour at a nearby tavern
- Tavern will be 5-10 minutes walking distance from High School building
- Drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks, etc.) and snack food
We will distribute, two weeks before the Reunion, an electronic copy (PDF) of a compilation of 250-500 word Personal Profiles of any members of the Class of ’58 who wish to submit such a profile.
More details on tickets will be shared soon.
CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE SPECIAL NEEDS?
Yes! All are welcome to join us at 345 Chambers Street. Please do not allow a special need to keep you from attending Reunion. The new Stuyvesant High School building is fully accessible. We want everyone to enjoy their time visiting and to participate in as many Reunion activities as possible.
If you anticipate needing a special accommodation based on a medical condition or (dis)ability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will do our very best to accommodate your request.
WHAT IF MY PLANS CHANGE AND I NEED TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
The following provides important information concerning any request to cancel your registration for any Stuy Reunion event (hosted by your Class or the Stuyvesant High School Alumni Association). Except as the Alumni Association may decide in its sole discretion, full and partial refunds:
- WILL NOT be given if the request for cancellation is received after October 13, 2023
- WILL NOT be given in the case of inclement weather
- WILL NOT be given in the case of a no show or partially or completely missed event(s)
- WILL reflect a $2.00 processing fee
- WILL be made using the original form of payment, if granted
Please submit cancellation requests in writing via this REQUEST FORM by 3 p.m. ET on October 13, 2023.