Class of 1958 – 65-Year Reunion
THE STUYVESANT HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
the CLASS OF 1958 to their
to be held on
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2023
We are actively seeking classmates that we have lost touch with.
Send inquiries to: [email protected]
9:15AM | Class of 1958 (early) Check-In
9:30AM – 11:30AM | Bagel Breakfast in Teacher’s Cafeteria (5th Floor)
12:00PM | General Admission Check-In at the School
12:15PM | Welcome Remarks
12:30PM – 2:00PM | Boxed Lunch and Soft Drinks in Teacher’s Cafeteria (5th Floor)
12:45PM | Tours, student performances, meet with current Stuyvesant teachers!
- Student-led tours will go on throughout the day
- Throughout the building there will be student performances and demos
- The School Store on the second floor will be open
3:00PM | All-Class Happy Hour (with light snacks)
- Mingle with your classmates and other Stuy alumni at Stuyvesant
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm | Reunion Wrap-up Hour at Smyth Tavern
- Smyth Tavern, located at 85 West Broadway, is a 7-minute walk from the high school building, straight down Chambers Street.
- Drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks) and chef’s snacks.
We will distribute, two weeks before the Reunion, an electronic copy (PDF) of a compilation of 250-500 word Personal Profiles of any members of the Class of ’58 who wish to submit such a profile. The distribution will be to all attendees and all those who submit a profile.
RSVP today!PURCHASE YOUR TICKET HERE
- Saturday Bagel Breakfast at Stuyvesant High School – $15 per ticket
- Saturday Boxed Lunch at Stuyvesant High School – $20 per ticket
- Reunion Wrap-up Hour at Smyth Tavern – $25 per ticket
PLEASE NOTE: You can still purchase tickets at the door.
Check out who else is attending here.
Your registration confirmation email will serve as your ticket(s).
CAN YOU ACCOMMODATE SPECIAL NEEDS?
Yes! All are welcome to join us at 345 Chambers Street. Please do not allow a special need to keep you from attending Reunion. The new Stuyvesant High School building is fully accessible. We want everyone to enjoy their time visiting and to participate in as many Reunion activities as possible.
If you anticipate needing a special accommodation based on a medical condition or (dis)ability, please contact us at [email protected]. We will do our very best to accommodate your request.
WHAT IF MY PLANS CHANGE AND I NEED TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
The following provides important information concerning any request to cancel your registration for any Stuy Reunion event (hosted by your Class or the Stuyvesant High School Alumni Association). Except as the Alumni Association may decide in its sole discretion, full and partial refunds:
- WILL NOT be given if the request for cancellation is received after October 13, 2023
- WILL NOT be given in the case of inclement weather
- WILL NOT be given in the case of a no show or partially or completely missed event(s)
- WILL reflect a $10.00 processing fee
- WILL be made using the original form of payment, if granted
Please submit cancellation requests in writing via this REQUEST FORM by 3 p.m. ET on October 13, 2023.