All Stuyvesant alumni are welcome!
THE STUYVESANT HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
cordially invites you to join us for
to be held on
SATURDAY, MAY 13, 2017
We are really excited to have Stuyvesant Alumni come to the school. We’re looking to build this into a wonderful event to remember.
Tickets are $30 for alumni, $40 for guests, FREE for children under 10 years, $20 for kids aged 10-16
Here are the individual Reunion Pages for those celebrating a major Reunion year.
Registration – 10:00AM for Classes that graduated before 1967 and 11:00AM for all others
- Activities will include meeting with the new Stuyvesant Principal, Eric Contreras, where you can learn about the new Maker Space he is creating for the school. The Maker Space will be a place for Stuyvesant students to create the wonderful innovations that they come up with. There will be student performances and a kids club, which will offer activities for children. We will also offer alumni the opportunity to get back into the classroom with former and retired faculty members.
- “Classes Without Quizzes”: Giving alumni the opportunity to get back into the classroom with some of their favorite teachers. Classes we are looking to assemble include, “Chemistry Demonstration with O’Malley”and “Genetics Research – What’s New In 2017 with Dr. Ned ’88”.
12:30PM Lunch (included in your ticket price)
More Activities at the School
- There will be more of the above, but we are also looking to produce interesting discussions, such as “College Admissions: What has changed since you left Stuyvesant? How are today’s Stuyvesant students navigating the college process?” with student-led tours and more student performances.
3:00PM-6:00PM Happy Hour (with appetizers)
- Kids Club for Parents, Photobooth, Copies of Yearbooks for perusal
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Please note, we will not be selling tickets at the door.
This event is advanced purchase only.
The program is in development as we expect more faculty to attend, but we’re excited to share that the following teachers are looking forward to seeing you!
- Mr. Mark Henderson
- Mr. Philip Mott
- Dr. Maria Nedwidek-Moore SHS ‘88 (she’s gotten married since you’ve last been here, and to another Stuyvesant graduate!)
- Dr. Patrick Niglio
- Dr. Steven O’Malley
- Mr. Matthew Polazzo
What if my plans change and I need to cancel my registration?
The following provides important information concerning any request to cancel your registration for Reunions 2017 with the Stuyvesant High School Alumni Association. Except as the Alumni Association may decide in its sole discretion, full and partial refunds:
- WILL NOT be given if the request for cancellation is received after April 28, 2017
- WILL NOT be given in the case of inclement weather
- WILL NOT be given in the case of a no show or partially or completely missed event(s)
- WILL reflect a $10.00 processing fee
- WILL be made using the original form of payment, if granted
Please submit cancellation requests in writing via this REQUEST FORM or through the Eventbrite link provided with your registration email confirmation by 12:00 p.m. EST on April 28, 2017.
Can you accommodate special needs?
Please do not allow a special need to keep you from returning for Reunions. The Stuyvesant High School building is fully accessible. We want those with physical challenges to have as few obstacles as possible during their stay and to be able to participate fully in Reunion activities.
If you anticipate any difficulties, please call the Alumni Office at 212-312-4894. We will do our best to accommodate your request.